Saturday, June 23, 2012

empty

We will not be having puppies... the Vet palpated and said yes, I saw begining signs...??... This is the oddest series of occurrences ever! I can only come to one conclusion and the common denominator is my neighbor spraying chemicals. I have asked him to please call me when he is going to spray, but he doesn't. Of course the dogs see him and go running straight to where he is!

I will be impeccably cautious and never let a bred or to be bred girl even have the opportunity go near the fence line. I have done everything I know how (been doing this 21 years) so I have to consider outside the box here. The extended  problems I have been having have only been here at our new AL home, so it must be something here.

 I am not giving up! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Rita, I am SO sorry. I was so praying Luna would be having puppies this time. Hugs to you and her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Rita, ditto the above comment. I am SO sorry to hear this newest sad news. You are such a careful, loving, and committed breeder. You must be heart-sick. DON'T give up! My prayers and hugs to you all. Give Luna a big hug. And please give Nibbs a special hug from us and a doggy-kiss from her "boy" Wys! :-) We will see you soon...Love, Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Jill and Betsy. A hug from each to Luna (and me: ) ) Hugs and slobbers to Nibss! See you soon Betsy!

    ReplyDelete