Saturday, August 13, 2011

Cardi spa Birthday!

Close up of Luna in the pool.  Notice the chewed pool edge..yea, Luna has a thing for plastic!  Hose sprayer handles, a hose and anything else she can get into!  Gotta watch her but she is a puppy still.....  Her 1st birthday is today!  Happy birthday to her brothers and sister: Byron, Morgan, Paco and Alice!!  You are the last puppies I have had at Cornerstone.

Luna and her Mom, Nibbles.  Ah, ya think Luna came by her chewing plastic honestly?  Nibbles learned/outgrew the inappropriate chewing, so should Luna.

Peeker (age 10 1/2) in the pool with Luna.  Her Dad, Nickolas, supervising.
So, a family celebration.  I hope the rest of the litter has a great Birthday too!

3 comments:

  1. :D Happy Birthday Luna!! Sister Alice and cousin Remy send you lots and lots of puppy kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Miss Luna! You are a gorgeous girl. Your uncle Tigger and cousins Bolt and Dory wish they could join you in the spa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Luna, Alice, Byron and Morgan! ;o)
    Luna, you are B-E-A-U-T-I-F-u-l!!!
    It's great to see photos of you with Mom & Dad, by the pool. I wish I'd be there with you, but I have a family of my own, now. The love for plastic apparently runs in the family, because I love to chew on it. Here at home, they keep ALL eyes on me, because I not only chew, I also swallow. That's the only reason why I haven't earn my "Designated Driver" title, yet, but is coming. I'll promise to send pictures, soon. Meanwhile, the best of wishes to Scoop, Ponyo, Byron and Mushi (as I formerly knew them), and hugs & kisses to David, Rita, Samuel & Hanna! Thou we are far, you are always on my heart.

    Blessings, Paco & family ;o)

    ReplyDelete