Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Checking in

 Hello!  I know that some of my friends only have and only know my blog as a place to check in and see what is going on here at Merry heart Farm and I apologize for the scarcity of posts.  I took the plunge a while back and am a Face Book fan.  It seems to be the place I go to for updates and communicating... a bit too much lately and so am trying to refocus my energies.  I have found that I really like to write out my thoughts and ideas and share them.  I find it more comfortable/easier than speaking. I think I have improved my writing skills tremendously since we got our first computer... I never was very good at learning certain subjects while in school...    Anyway, I try to only post with photos and this TRI Cardigan embroidery is from a old shirt.  I don't throw the whole shirt out if it has something so nice... I come up with ideas to re purpose.  This was sewn onto a plain denim apron by my skilled seamstress neighbor, Wanda.  She is very talented, has many ideas and sewing is her passion.  She and I hope to have a booth together at the Cardi National next year.
I love Fall and I love to tastefully decorate in a small way for holidays.  Decorations are stuff, that costs money and needs to have a storage place.  I collected these few pumpkins on sale as I found them. It is enough.
 This is Peeker, our 13 year old Cardi and our rescue dog, Sweet Tea enjoying a new chew hoof.


Happy Fall, Blessings to you all.

4 comments:

  1. Rarely is there a comment on blogs anymore... I'd love to hear from you, it keeps me stimulated to post more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post and pictures, Rita! Please keep posting. It is great to stay connected and have windows into the world of Merry Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peeker and Cardi are just too cute together. We also love the fall season ourselves the most. Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. Have a pawsome rest of your day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete