Tuesday, November 15, 2011

pneumonia

Unfortunetly all 4 pups have pneumonia.  It has been a very long 4 days.  The one I fell in love with immediately is, of course, the one who is doing the worst.  She was at the vet all day on oxygen but as soon as she was off the oxygen declined.  I'm not expecting her to make it and feel pretty down.  Life has dealt me difficult blows over and over this whole year!
Prayers Welcome!

Also~  Please know that I appreciate all of you.  I try and try to post responses to you but it will not go through.

14 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear the bad news. I am sending healing vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear the babies aren't well. Prayers for healing are headed your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you and the puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, The puppies are in my prayers. I am sending lots of positive energy to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seems like one too many bad things. I'm sending healthy thoughts your direction. I hope the babies rally.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many many prayers coming your way ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear no. Prayers for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your puppies are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope your little girl makes it.

    Fight on, Little Ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rita, this is hard news....the puppies and Nibbs have been in my daily prayers for so long...as have you, of course, with your tireless hands-on and heart-in caregiving hour after hour. Please be assured of David's and my continued prayers as you and your veterinarian offer these newest little creatures of God the best there is medically and trust that His hand and heart are around you all. Peace....and prayers.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. We are praying for the puppies. Hope they are doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will keep them and you in my thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rita, my prayers and heart are with you and your entire litter! Know you have support and love here!

    ReplyDelete